[NFBF-Melbourne] Weekend Devotion: (Sun., May 3, 2020) National Prayer Day!

Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Sun May 3 05:33:56 UTC 2020

                BE ENCOURAGED!  WE ARE ONLY A PRAYER AWAY!

Hello Everyone!  Rise, Shine and Give God the Glory because all the Glory
belongs to Him, so let us Praise His Name!  On Thursday, May 7th it is
national Prayer Day in the U.S. and the theme is "Godd's Glory  ".  The
Website is:  nationaldayofprayer.org

Theme:  God's Glory

Theme Scripture:  Habakkuk 2:14 "For the earth shall be filled with the
knowledge of the glory of the LORD, As the waters cover the sea".

Let us come together and pray in unity, for where there is unity, there is
strength.  The Bible says in 2 Chronicles 7:14 that "If my people, which are
called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and
turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive
their sin, and will heal their land."  That scripture is conditional - If we
humble, pray, seek and turn, then God will hear, forgive  and heal our land.
So let us do our part so that God will do His.  He is waiting on us; there
is never any slackness in God.  Let's get busy and be about our Father's
business!

Even though most of us pray every day, this special day has been set aside
for us to come together and unite in Prayer and be on one accord.  Let the
Glory of the Lord arise upon us!  In the book of Isaiah 60:1  it states
"Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen
upon thee".

2  "For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the
people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon
thee".

So let us truly believe that prayer changes things and if we pray without
ceasing, i.e., ""PUSH" .Pray Until Something Happens", then we will all be
able to witness GOD'S GLORY and declare "To God be the Glory for the things
that He has done"

In Jesus Name!

God bless,

Dr. Joyce Taylor, VP, MSCC