[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [Chapter-Presidents] May Calendar 6.0 - NFB Seniors Divisions and Groups -

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Sat May 16 12:01:26 UTC 2020

From: Chapter-Presidents <chapter-presidents-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf
Of Robert Leslie Newman via Chapter-Presidents
Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2020 7:46 AM
To: Robert Leslie Newman <robertleslienewman at gmail.com>
Cc: Robert Leslie Newman <robertleslienewman at gmail.com>
Subject: [Chapter-Presidents] May Calendar 6.0 - NFB Seniors Divisions and
Groups -

Hi You All

RE: Attached and pasted in below

Here is one important change- the dial-in number for the New Jersey meeting.

May 2020 Calendar of Seniors Phone and Face-to-face Meetings

*May 5th CANCELED! (Set Day- First Tuesday of the month)

NFB of Arizona Senior Division - Our meeting is both assessable by visiting
in person to our meeting site, or by speaker phone. All are welcome.

Time: 10:00 am and runs to noon.

Location: The SAAVI building.

Address:4222 East Thomas Road, Phoenix

If you are unable to join us in person, please call in at: 605-475-6777,
extension 06322#

If you have any questions, please contact Connie Leblond at:

480-489-1247

*May 7th (Set Day- First or second Thursday of the month)

Idaho Senior Division - We have several methods for meeting, HOWEVER, for
now, all of us are only meeting by phone! And we are all praying for you!

Seniors from the Treasure Valley Chapter, in Boise, meet the first, or
second Thursday at noon for lunch. Other seniors around the state join in on
the Idaho Gems Phone Chapter, which meets on the first Monday of the month.

Contact Person: President: Vel Slotten

Phone- (208) 345-1018

*May 7th (Set Day- First Thursday of the month)

Florida Senior Group - You are invited to our next meeting. You do not need
to be a senior to take part. As always, we value your questions, your

energy, and your open mind.
Time: 8:00 pm ET

Phone: 712-775-7031
Access code: 488500#

*May 11th (Set Day- Second Monday of the month)

NFB of Nebraska Senior Division - Visitors Are Welcome.

Time:7:00 to 8:30 pm CT

 Phone: (712) 451-0011

Access code: 345154#

Topic: Interact with the President of the NFB Krafters division. Over the
years the Division's goal is to share the love of crafts with other
blind/visually impaired people interested in learning anew craft or learning
how to continue those crafts enjoyed before vision loss. L

www.krafterskorner.org <http://www.krafterskorner.org>

(Note- Tammy Freitag is a NFB member from Nebraska. She will also be the
special guest on our fourth conference call, of the national NFB Seniors
Division, call on the 13th of this month; two days after this call.)

*May 11th (Set Day, Second Monday of the month; Excluding: Dec.)

New Mexico, Senior Action Group energy (SAGE)- All are welcome.

Time: 7:00 pm Mountain Time

Topic: This time around we are getting together via Zoom, with our new at
Large Chapter, so when you get here make sure to bring any questions you
might have or if you have some tips and tricks of your own, don't be shy but
raise up your hand and let us know you have something to say! Remember
everyone is welcome! My contact info is as follows:

Veronica Smith, SAGE President

Nfbnm.sage at gmail.com <mailto:Nfbnm.sage at gmail.com>

(505) 269-1034

Phone#: Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/98480314850

Meeting ID: 984 8031 4850

One tap mobile

+14086380968,,98480314850# US (San Jose)

+16699006833,,98480314850# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location

+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

Meeting ID: 984 8031 4850

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adDqnIUCCU

*May 13th (No set dates)

Third nationwide Senior conference call

Time: 4:00 pm ET; 3:00 pm CT; 2:00 pm MT; 1:00 pm PT

Phone: 1-515 603-3166

Access code: 759633 pound

Topic: Interact with the President of the NFB Krafters division. Over the
years the Division's goal is to share the love of crafts with other
blind/visually impaired people interested in learning anew craft or learning
how to continue those crafts enjoyed before vision loss. Learn about who
they are; What they do; Visit their website at
<http://www.krafterskorner.org> www.krafterskorner.org

May 14th (Set Day- Second Thursday of the month; excluding Jul.)

NFB of Alabama - Invites you to our upcoming meeting. We welcome all ages;
members and non-members.

Time: 7:00 pm CT

Phone: 863-999-2432

Access code: 813429#

Topic: Come learn about the blindness skills training program being put on
by our NFB Seniors Division! Darryll Rice, is a recent graduate and will be
our special guest. He will share his experience, and answer our questions.

*May 17th (Set Day- third Sunday of the month)

NFB of Ohio Senior Division - Invites you to join our Sharing Solutions
monthly teleconference. You do not need to be a senior to participate.

Time: 7:00 pm ET

Phone: (712) 775-7031

Access Code: 240281423

*May 18th (Set Day- Third Monday of the month; excluding Jul., Aug., Dec.)

NFB of New Jersey's Senior Division NJASB - All are Welcome.

Time: 8:00 pm ET

Topic: Come interact with our special guest, Robin Brewer PHD, a researcher
from the School of Information at University of Michigan. She is leading a
study on how blind seniors use technology to communicate with other people.
And more!

Please dial in 10 minutes prior and follow conference call etiquette. If you
dial in or rejoin the meeting already in progress please wait until the host
asks for newly connected participants to announce themselves.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89077148415?pwd=aXZzTmo5Mzh3SGJqdVlSVENTQzZNdz09

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,89077148415#,,1#,777875# US (Germantown, New York)

New York dial in phone number listed below:

+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 890 7714 8415

Password: 777875

Please dial in 10 minutes prior and follow conference call etiquette. If you
dial in or rejoin the meeting already in progress please wait until the host
asks for newly connected participants to announce themselves.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89077148415?pwd=aXZzTmo5Mzh3SGJqdVlSVENTQzZNdz09

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,89077148415#,,1#,777875# US (Germantown, New York)

New York dial in phone number listed below:

+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 890 7714 8415

Password: 777875

*May 19th (Set Day- Third Tuesday of the month; excluding Dec.)

NFB of Georgia Seniors Division - All are welcome.

Time: 8:00 pm ET

Phone: (712) 775-7085

Access code: 951866#

*May 26th (Set Day- Fourth Tuesday of the month; excluding Nov., Dec.)

NFB of Kansas Seniors Division - All Are Welcome

Time: 7:00 pm CT

Phone: (916) 235-1420

Access code: 879925#

*May 27th (Set Day- Fourth Wednesday of the month)

NFB of Virginia Seniors Division - All Are Welcome.

Time: 7:00 pm ET

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://zoom.us/j/8297256345> https://zoom.us/j/8297256345

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,8297256345# US (New York)

+13126266799,,8297256345# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 253 215 8782 US

        +1 301 715 8592 US

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 829 725 6345

Find your local number:  <https://zoom.us/u/aMMe6BNKN>
https://zoom.us/u/aMMe6BNKN

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

NFBN Senior Division, President

NFB Seniors Division, Second Vice President

NFBN Omaha Chapter, Secretary