[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Fwd: Communities of faith meeting 5/18/20

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Mon May 18 15:51:45 UTC 2020

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Marilyn Baldwin via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2020 10:22 AM
To: Nfbfl-faith at groups.io
Cc: Marilyn Baldwin <commmdb at aol.com>; nfbf-l at nfbnet.org; nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] Fwd: Communities of faith meeting 5/18/20

Good Morning Everyone,

Please find the Zoom Meeting notice for our Communities of Faith meeting tonight. Our meeting will begin at 830 pm. Peggy Fleischer will be our host tonight. I look forward to seeing and hearing you this evening. Please remember to bring a friend.

Blessings,

Marilyn Baldwin

Co Chairman

Communities of Faith Committee