[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: Book Club Meeting Notice

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Sun May 24 16:12:31 UTC 2020

From: ctate2076 at att.net <ctate2076 at att.net>
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2020 12:01 PM
To: nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org; 'NFB of Florida Internet Mailing List'
<nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: ctate2076 at att.net
Subject: Book Club Meeting Notice

Hi All:

This is notice the Book Club Discussion Group will meet on Thursday, May 28,
at 8 p.m. using Zoom. We are trying something new this month,  with a series
of articles compiled by one of our Book Club attendees. The series is titled
"Misconceptions Compilation", 12 short pieces that appeared in the Braille
Monitor from 1957-58. This series will take less than an hour to read.
Attached to this email are two files, one in Text format (.txt) and Word
format (.docs), so everyone can access the document. Please enjoy reading
this series and be ready for our often lively discussions! The meeting
details are below.

The Florida Affiliate is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Book Club Meeting

Time: May 28, 2020 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/95964295244

Meeting ID: 959 6429 5244

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,95964295244# US (Chicago)

+16468769923,,95964295244# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 959 6429 5244

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>