[NFBF-Melbourne] 2020 National Convention

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Mon May 25 22:21:01 UTC 2020

Hi MSCC Members:

Our 2020 National Convention is fast approaching. Due to the COVID-19
pandemic, it will be held online. At this time, the platform for our virtual
National Convention has not been released. Once it has, I will pass along
the information.

The convention will be held July 14-18. Some of the elements of an in-person
convention will remain the same as always, but some content will be adjusted
to fit an online platform.

Registration deadline is June 15. You must be registered to receive door
prizes (this is one part of the convention that is remaining the same).
Registration is free, but you must be registered. Additionally, you must
also be current in your dues if you wish to participate in elections or vote
on Resolutions.

Please visit nfb.org and click on National Convention. Follow the prompts in
the registration form to register. If you do not have an email address to
receive your registration materials, please let me know as soon as possible.
There is a printable form you can fill out. If you still need assistance,
please contact me. I have to turn in certain information to our affiliate
President for those members who have difficulty registering online for the
convention. That deadline is June 7. Please reach out to me before that date
so we can get you taken care of.

My contact information is below in my email signature.  I hope those members
who have never been able to attend National Convention take this opportunity
to come this year since you can do it from your home and it is at no cost to
you.

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>