[NFBF-Melbourne] National Convention 2020

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Sat May 30 19:37:06 UTC 2020

Greetings MSCC Members:

I wanted to remind all of you that our 2020 National Convention will be held
virtually this year due to our current global crisis. I am encouraging all
of you to register for National Convention. This is an unprecedented
opportunity to attend a convention if you have never done so.

Registration is free! If you wish to be eligible for door prizes, you must
be registered. It is totally free! I emphasize this because the financial
aspect is what keeps members from attending convention.

Visit nfb.org/convention and fill out the registration form. If you are
having trouble accessing the form or do not have email, please contact me as
soon as possible. The registration deadline is June 15. If you need
assistance, I have a way to do so, but that will end prior to the deadline
date. Please reach out to me no later than June 4. I would hate for any of
you to miss out on the fun and information distribution that is our National
Conventions. My contact information is below in my signature.

Warmly,

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>