[NFBF-Melbourne] Weekend Devotion: (Sun., May 31, 2020) Be Encouraged!

Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Sun May 31 05:59:25 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone!  Praise the Lord!  Please be encouraged by knowing that
nothing we could ever face-including all that's going on in the world
today-is beyond God's control or concern. In Christ, we have a secure
promise that we are never alone in our struggles .  God is always with us
because He promised that He will never leave us or forsake us.  So you can
rest assure that He is our helper along side the way (the Holy Spirit).  He
sits high but He looks low, so we know that He has His eyes on us.

In order to stand firm in tough times like these, we need to know that the
incredible hope of Jesus Christ  is with you.

So let us share this incredible hope with others.  Cry loud and spare not,
share the gospel of Jesus Christ in these challenging times!  The Bible says
that we are living in perilous times.  So look up - for your redemption
draweth near.

So let us evangelize - Go and Tell somebody about Jesus and share the Good
News of the Kingdom!

God bless,

Dr. Joyce Taylor, VP, MSCC

Communities of Faith Committee Member