[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-L] Reminder - NFB of FloridaLegislative Committee Meeting Notice - Washington Seminar updates to be provided - Everyone is invited...

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Tue Nov 17 12:42:45 UTC 2020

From: NFBF-L <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Russell Davis via
NFBF-L
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2020 6:58 AM
To: 'NFB of Florida Internet Mailing List' <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>;
nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org
Cc: Russell Davis <russell at radiorusty.com>
Subject: [NFBF-L] Reminder - NFB of FloridaLegislative Committee Meeting
Notice - Washington Seminar updates to be provided - Everyone is invited...

Good morning Florida Federation family,

Can you believe that its already Tuesday? Thought I would send out a
friendly reminder about our Legislative Committee meeting scheduled for
tonight at 8:00 p.m.

We are hoping for a big crowd, so feel free to join us, even if you've never
been to a Legislative Committee meeting before. More info is shown below in
my original email,

Take care and have a fantastic day!

Camille, Merry and Russ