[NFBF-Melbourne] HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!

Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 21:34:07 UTC 2020

Seasons Greetings!  Wishing each and everyone of you a Happy and Safe
Thanksgiving Day!  Gobble, Gobble!  Remember to pray for and contribute to
those that are less fortunate than we are in whatever way possible.  We may
not be able to hug, kiss or even shake hands, however, I am still smiling
behind my mask and sharing take-out containers to the needy on tomorrow.  We
cannot beat God giving no matter how hard we try, so give a little and the
Lord will bless you  a lot!

Enjoy your Thanksgiving by Giving thanks!

God bless,

Dr. JT