[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] NFBF 2020 STATE CONVENTION AGENDA

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Thu Oct 1 01:47:23 UTC 2020

Hi MSCC Members:

Please find attached the final agenda for our 50th NFBF anniversary. Please be aware the agenda is subject to change.

If you did not register for state convention, you may participate by joining the various meetings.

For those not familiar with Zoom, there are many ways to access it. You may use your computer by clicking on the link for each meeting at their appointed time. If you are using a smart device, like a phone or tablet (it does not matter if it is Apple or Android), click on the zoom link and you will be automatically joined into the meeting. If you wish to dial the number, whether on a smart phone or landline, please use the phone number referenced in the agenda and the corresponding meeting ID. The passcode for all meetings is listed in the agenda.

The Zoom information for the following meetings is identical: Resolutions, Board meeting, both General Sessions and the banquet.

I hope all of you will come and visit our state convention, especially if you have never attended one. The convention is free to attend!

Camille