[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Special Anouncement! From Sunrise and Shine - Florida History Project Re-Airing this Thursday, October 8th...Check times closely...see details inside!

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Thu Oct 8 02:25:11 UTC 2020

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Russell
Davis via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Wednesday, October 7, 2020 9:57 AM
To: nfbf-l at nfbnet.org; nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org
Cc: Russell Davis <russell at radiorusty.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] Special Anouncement! From Sunrise and Shine -
Florida History Project Re-Airing this Thursday, October 8th...Check times
closely...see details inside!

Before you read the email message, please note the event times below...(just
making it clear for everyone)...

Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline - Thursday, October 8th - 10:00 a.m. to
11:00 a.m.
NFB of Florida History Project, (audio presentation), re-airing, Thursday,
October 8th - 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.

Good morning everyone,

It isn't often that history repeats itself, but Sunrise and Shine with NFB
Newsline will make it happen tomorrow, Thursday October 8th. After we gather
at our usual morning beverage time of 10:00 a.m. to discuss and put the
wraps on the recently concluded NFB  of Florida golden anniversary virtual
State Convention, we will have the opportunity to listen to a re-airing of
the fantastic 50 year NFB of Florida History Project, beginning at 11:00
a.m., produced by Dan Hicks. The project first ran during Convention this
past Saturday evening at dinner time, but we realized that there might have
been some folks who missed the presentation, (maybe they were on the phone
ordering pizza or were getting ready to go see the comedian later that
night). I also was told by numerous Convention attendees that they very much
wanted  to hear the audio presentation again. Dan Hicks and Jorge Hernandez
have graciously agreed to help me replay it again.

   We will use the Zoom platform for the call, but if you haven't spent much
time on Zoom, don't let that keep you away). There are several different
ways to call in, including the familiar conference call method of using your
landline or mobile phone to dial a phone number and  access code. I hope
that with Sunrise and Shines out of the ordinary time slot , we will get to
hear from some of the family and friends we have been missing.

   If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me before the
call at our NFB Newsline of Florida toll-free support line. Check the bottom
of this email for the Zoom call-in instructions. Looking forward to visiting
with you this Thursday.

   Russ Davis, Coordinator
    NFB Newsline of Florida
   1-844-827-7371 extension #1
   Email: newslinesupport at nfbflorida.org

   Newsline is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

   Topic: Sunrise and Shine with NFB Newsline

   Date/Time: Thursday, October 8th, 2020 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and
   Canada)

   Join Zoom Meeting

   https://zoom.us/j/96184895393

   Meeting ID: 961 8489 5393

   One tap mobile

   +16468769923,,96184895393# US (New York)

   Direct dial access phone number
   +1 646 876 9923
   Meeting ID: 961 8489 5393

   ___________________________________________NFBF-L mailing list