[NFBF-Melbourne] Congratulations on a Well-Run Car Show

Julia Savage jisavage at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 11 21:43:51 UTC 2020

I echo Maria's sentiments...it was wonderful!

Julia

"Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are"
~ Theodore Roosevelt

    On Sunday, October 11, 2020, 3:32:16 PM EDT, maria rigogliosi via NFBF-Melbourne <nfbf-melbourne at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 We are a Group of like minded people! When we set out to Succeed as a Group, it’s hard to fail! God Bless each and everyone for their participation.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone