[NFBF-Melbourne] Door Prizes for 7th Annual "The Joe Show" (10/09/21)

Julia Savage jisavage at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 14:21:14 UTC 2021

Happy Friday, MSCC Members!
The date for our chapter's 7th Annual Joseph B. Naulty Car, Truck, and Bike Show, "The Joe Show," is fast upon us!  The Car Show Committee is requesting your help to solicit door prizes and sighted committed volunteers to help with our car show.  I have attached a copy of the car show flyer and donation letter for distribution.

Please review three reminders listed below.

   - Solicit door prizes (new/unused items are acceptable);
   - Enlist sighted (committed) volunteers to help with the car show; and
   - Spread the word to the general public and, more importantly, to fellow blind/visually impaired individuals to attend our car show (we need more white cane attendees to participate in the White Cane Intersection Crossing).
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Julia Savage at 703-869-7727 anytime.  Also, please contact Julia Savage with committed volunteers' phone and/or email information.

Thank you for your ongoing support of our chapter!
Julia SavageSecretary, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter   of the National Federation of the Blind of Florida

"Do what you can with all you have, wherever you are"
~ Theodore Roosevelt