[NFBF-Melbourne] BIRTHDAYS AND ANNIVERSARIES FOR JANUARY AND FEBRUARY 2021

Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 14:14:00 UTC 2021

Hello MSCC Board and members:  Again, Happy New Year!  I pray that all is
well with you and your families.  It's a new season, it's a new day and a
fresh anointing has come our way. Yes, it is time for all of us to start all
over again with our birthdays and anniversaries.  Thank God we made it and I
am in need of anyone in our Chapter whose birthday or anniversary is in the
month of January or February to be sent to me if you wish for it to be
listed in the State Newsletter.

Sylvia Young, our State Secretary faithfully issues a monthly Newsletter
where she also lists birthdays and anniversaries by the month.  As of today,
she is asking for January and February.  Please let me know before January
25th if you would like your special day to be placed in this Newsletter.  My
birthday is February 23rd and I will be a big old "65".  OMG, I cannot
believe I told my age.  Oh well, I am growing old gracefully and enjoying
every moment of it (except for this morning when I tried to rise and my
knees were not ready yet.)(lol).

I already have some birthdays, but unfortunately, I do not have everyone's.
Karen Orosz has added a column to the copy of my Roster and titled it
Birthdays and Anniversaries, so when you let me know this time, I will
insert it on the excel spreadsheet and will not have to ask again.

Thank you , in advance, for your cooperation.

I hope to hear you all on Sat. for the MSCC Meeting at  10 am

God bless,

Dr. JT, VP