[NFBF-Melbourne] !FW: Luncheon in Memory of the late Ms.Peggy Powell

Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 15:52:33 UTC 2021

Sorry guys!  I was listening to Shawn Callaway at the Convention when I sent
the e-mail last night, and unfortunately, I forgot to put the date and time
which is Saturday, July 17th at 2:00 pm.  Please RSVP to Maria ASAP at
321.795.7376.  See you at Shells!

Dr. JT

.  e.  We do not have an exact time yet because we need to know how many
members we are picking up, howe hs and g forwarde