[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] 2021 Florida State Convention Registration

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Sat Jul 10 02:30:57 UTC 2021

Here is state convention registration and hotel reservation information for
everyone. Please register and reserve to attend our convention.

Please note: There are two avenues for registration. If you plan to be in
person at the hotel, please register at the $25 price. This will allow you
to vote in person. If you are not attending in person and wish to be able to
vote, please register at the $50 price.

As explained in this morning's caucus at National Convention, those wishing
to vote virtually because they are not in person are paying a higher price
to help defray the cost of the voting platform we are using. Do not choose
in person registration if you will not attend in person. There will be
further explanation at our August chapter meeting.

Camille