[NFBF-Melbourne] June 2021 Treasurers Report for NFB Melbourne Space Coast Chapter

Nancy Hollo nancyhollo at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 10 14:31:08 UTC 2021

Hello all,
Hope you had a fun Fourth of July!  Even though we had no chapter meeting this month, I still would like you to have the June 2021 Treasurer's Report:
Opening Checking Account Balance on June 1 $4,761.77June 3 Payment to HP Instant Ink $12.83June 22 Check # 5023 payable to Sierra Custom Cutting for Signature Cards $274.86June 22 Membership dues received $20.00
June 30 Ending Balance in Checking Account $4,494.08Zero cash balance in Paypal accountEnding balance in Savings Account $261.04
Total cash on June 30 $4,755.12
A pdf copy of this report is attached.
Yours truly,
Nancy HolloTreasurer