[NFBF-Melbourne] June 2021 Treasurers Report for NFB Melbourne Space Coast Chapter

Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 14:46:12 UTC 2021

Thank you Nancy.

God bless,

Dr. JT

From: NFBF-Melbourne <nfbf-melbourne-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Nancy Hollo via NFBF-Melbourne
Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2021 10:31 AM
To: NFB of Florida Melbourne Space Coast Chapter List <nfbf-melbourne at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Nancy Hollo <nancyhollo at yahoo.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Melbourne] June 2021 Treasurers Report for NFB Melbourne Space Coast Chapter

Hello all,

Hope you had a fun Fourth of July!  Even though we had no chapter meeting this month, I still would like you to have the June 2021 Treasurer's Report:

Opening Checking Account Balance on June 1 $4,761.77

June 3 Payment to HP Instant Ink $12.83

June 22 Check # 5023 payable to Sierra Custom Cutting for Signature Cards $274.86

June 22 Membership dues received $20.00

June 30 Ending Balance in Checking Account $4,494.08

Zero cash balance in Paypal account

Ending balance in Savings Account $261.04

Total cash on June 30 $4,755.12

A pdf copy of this report is attached.

Yours truly,

Nancy Hollo