[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] National Parents Day Is July 25:

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Mon Jul 19 22:24:51 UTC 2021

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of DENISE VALKEMA via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2021 6:05 PM
To: NFBF <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>; NFBF <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>
Cc: DENISE VALKEMA <valkemadenise at aol.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] National Parents Day Is July 25:

National Parents Day Is July 25:

The National Federation of the Blind knows that  <https://nfb.org/our-community/blind-parents> blind parents are fully capable and have been successfully raising children for generations. We strive to build a strong network for blind parents. As a way to celebrate National Parents Day, which is every year on the fourth Sunday of July, access the  <https://nfb.org/resources/publications-and-media/nations-blind-podcast/blind-parents-connection-podcast> Blind Parents Connection Podcast, a Blind Parent Education Initiative supported by the Gibney Family Foundation. We are excited to bring you episodes that provide tips and support for blind parents, by blind parents.

Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida

(305)972-8529

valkemadenise at aol.com <mailto:valkemadenise at aol.com>

www.nfbflorida.org <http://www.nfbflorida.org>

Follow us @nfbflorida