[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Important Announcement - July Legislative Committee meeting happening this Thursday, July 22nd at 8:00 PM...come and join us in the excitement!

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Jul 21 12:24:33 UTC 2021

For your information.

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Russell
Davis via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2021 7:36 AM
To: nfbf-l at nfbnet.org; nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org
Cc: Russell Davis <russell at radiorusty.com>
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] Important Announcement - July Legislative Committee
meeting happening this Thursday, July 22nd at 8:00 PM...come and join us in
the excitement!

Good morning Federation Family,

Just sending out a friendly reminder that we are holding our regularly
scheduled  Legislative Committee meeting  this Thursday July 22nd at 8:00
PM.  (Eastern). Please see the call in details at the bottom of this email.

We will discuss the status of our four legislative issues promoted at
Washington Seminar and some other important bills currently awaiting
attention in the US Congress, including the Transformation to Competitive
Employment Act. I will have some awesome news to share with everyone
concerning Congressional support for the Access Technology Affordability
Act. We will also touch on the meetings that occurred during our  recently
concluded National Convention. Camille Tate will provide us with some very
important information about legislation being debated in Tallahassee that
could have an impact on all of us.

You won't want to miss this meeting.

Everyone is welcome to join in , even if you were not part of the earlier
activities. It's never too late to learn, catch the Legislative fever and to
get involved in a meaningful way. Florida still has work to do and we do
truly need your help.

Please see below for the Zoom call in information. Regional team leaders,
Denise and Camille, if you have team members who are not on our distribution
lists, please alert them to this upcoming meeting.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to me or any
other member of our Legislative Committee leadership team.

Respectfully,

Russ Davis,

Legislative Director, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

Ph. 904-993-8433

Email: Russell at radiorusty.com <mailto:Russell at radiorusty.com>

Denise Valkema is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Legislative committee
Time: July 22, 2021 08:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/94416346364

Meeting ID: 944 1634 6364
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,94416346364# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,94416346364# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)