[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-L] One Voice: #Stronger Together #NFB21 Concert | National Federation of the Blind

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Jun 2 01:09:33 UTC 2021

For your  information.

From: NFBF-L <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Denise Valkema via NFBF-L
Sent: Tuesday, June 1, 2021 8:56 PM
To: NFBF <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>; NFBF <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Denise Valkema <valkemadenise at aol.com>
Subject: [NFBF-L] One Voice: #Stronger Together #NFB21 Concert | National Federation of the Blind

One Voice: #Stronger Together #NFB21 Concert

The National Federation of the Blind and our Performing Arts Division are hosting a fundraiser concert on July 6, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. ET during the 2021 National Convention. Separate registration is required. Enjoy a night of performance and support our work changing what it means to be blind, one stage at a time.

Purchase Tickets

Tickets are $20 and can be purchased online or by calling the Independence Market.
Ticket sales opening soon.

Our Program

Coming soon!

About the Performing Arts Division

The National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division (PAD), a strong and proud division of the National Federation of the Blind, works to provide equality and opportunity to blind performers. We seek to connect blind performers of any genre and experience level and educate the public on the capabilities of the blind who choose to work in the performing arts or perform for recreation.  <http://nfb-pad.org/> Learn more about PAD.

https://nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention/one-voice-stronger-together-nfb21-concert

Denise Valkema, President

President at nfbflorida.org <mailto:President at nfbflorida.org>

(305)972-8529