[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-L] First timers to national

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Jun 2 01:10:31 UTC 2021

For your information.

From: NFBF-L <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Denise Valkema via NFBF-L
Sent: Tuesday, June 1, 2021 7:48 PM
To: NFBF <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>; NFBF <nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Denise Valkema <valkemadenise at aol.com>
Subject: [NFBF-L] First timers to national

Rookie Roundup & Convention Concierge Service

Is this your first convention or do you need a review of what to expect? Mark your calendar for the Rookie Roundup meeting scheduled for Tuesday, June 29 at 8:30 p.m. ET. Rookie Roundup is an annual event for attendees to learn more about what to expect at national convention. The Rookie Roundup event details will be provided in the agenda.

Access the Convention Concierge Service, hosted by the Kenneth Jernigan Committee: Let’s connect you with someone who can help break the ice, tap into our network, and answer your questions about all things national convention. E-mail rookie at nfb.org <mailto:rookie at nfb.org>  or drop us a voicemail at  <tel:410-659-9314> 410-659-9314, extension 2020 by June 15 to let us know that you are interested. Please include your name, preferred telephone number, what state you are joining us from, and a few things that you want us to know when matching you with mentors (e.g., life goals, if you are a guide dog user, perhaps a parent of a blind child, if you are a student, what are your hobbies, the types of individuals you would like to meet, etc.).

We want your first convention to be a space where we grow stronger together with love, hope, and determination.

Denise Valkema, President

President at nfbflorida.org <mailto:President at nfbflorida.org>

(305)972-8529

WWW.NFBFLORIDA.ORG <http://WWW.NFBFLORIDA.ORG>