[NFBF-Melbourne] MSCC Chapter Meeting, Saturday, June 12, at 10 a.m.

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Wed Jun 9 14:39:24 UTC 2021

Greetings MSCC Members:

Our next chapter meeting is Saturday, June 12, at 10 a.m. We are continuing
to meet via Zoom., The meeting invitation is below. We have some exciting
news to share! Hope to see all of you there!

Please remember our meeting protocols. If you will be in a noisy area,
please mute yourself until you are ready to seek the floor. Please say your
name and wait to be recognized. We want to ensure all participants are able
to hear. Please be aware that if it is too noisy, I may mute your
phone/computer/tablet or mute the entire room until it is time for comments.
If you are dialing in from your phone, it is star (*) six (6) to mute or
unmute yourself. If you are using the computer to participate, it is Alt A
to mute or unmute. If you are using the app on your cell phone or tablet,
there is a mute toggle button at the bottom of the screen.

Thanks for your consideration in keeping our meeting clear for all
attendees!

Thanks,

Camille

NFB Melbourne Space Coast Chapter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom
meeting.

Topic: MSCC Chapter Meeting

Time: Jun 12, 2021 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/2515826459

Meeting ID: 251 582 6459

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,2515826459# US (Chicago)

+16465588656,,2515826459# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 251 582 6459

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acZzsWSNjW

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>