[NFBF-Melbourne] The Visionary May/June 2021

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Fri Jun 18 20:22:45 UTC 2021

Greetings MSCC Members:

Please find attached our chapter's latest newsletter. We have a new section
labelled "Brevard's Blind Spotlight" and our first interviewee is Tanveer
Syed, an Florida Institute of Technology graduate student who joined our
chapter recently. Enjoy reading!

Together,

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>