[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-L] Corona vaccine hotline

ctate2076 at att.net ctate2076 at att.net
Mon Mar 1 20:01:25 UTC 2021

From: NFBF-L <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of William Outman via NFBF-L
Sent: Monday, March 1, 2021 1:59 PM
To: NFBF List <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: William Outman <billoutmannfb at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBF-L] Corona vaccine hotline

Hello, list.
Here is some helpful information for scheduling your Corona vaccine appointment when you are eligible here in Florida.

The number to call for the state Department of Health hotline is 866-201-6313. You will first be asked to choose English or Spanish. Then listen to the prompts for specific categories and respond if applicable.

You will then be asked for birthdate, ZIP code, and call back number, which I would advise being your cell phone. This is to determine eligibility and vaccine center close to you.

If eligible, you should receive a call when appointments are available, and an agent will help you schedule. The call should show up on your phone as Florida Vaccine Line or something similar. Supposedly you will be sent an email link for a pre-registration process for arrival at the vaccination center, but I have no idea how accessible it is. You may have to discuss that with the agent when your call comes. I don’t know how that conversation will go as I haven’t reached that step yet. In fact at last check I wasn’t yet in an eligible category.
I hope this will work out better for us than having to navigate difficult web sites.

Bill Outman

Sent from my iPhone