[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-Leaders] Senior Concerns Meeting for April 1 - Don't be fooled!

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Sat Mar 20 13:11:59 UTC 2021

For interested seniors.

Camille

From: NFBF-Leaders <nfbf-leaders-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Gloria
Mills Hicks via NFBF-Leaders
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2021 9:10 PM
To: nfbf-l at nfbnet.org; NFBF-Tampa at nfbnet.org; nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org
Cc: glorianfbf at gmail.com
Subject: [NFBF-Leaders] Senior Concerns Meeting for April 1 - Don't be
fooled!

Greetings everyone!

Don't be fooled! You are invited to take part in the next meeting of the
NFBF Senior Concerns Committee, which will be held by Zoom, Thursday, April
1, 2021, at 8:00 PM.

We would like your suggestions of topics for April - and for future months
too! If we have enough suggestions, we can use them for the summer months as
well.

You can text your suggestions to me at 813-340-9754 or email them to me at
glorianfbf at gmail.com <mailto:glorianfbf at gmail.com>

Here is the link to join the Zoom Meeting:

https://zoom.us/j/99374511935

The Meeting ID is: 993 7451 1935

If you are dialing in by phone,

Dial one  of these numbers:

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) or
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
Enter Meeting ID: 993 7451 1935
If you are dialing in by phone using a smartphone, use one of these two
links:

+13126266799,,99374511935# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,99374511935# US (New York)

To join via Skype for Business, use this link:
https://zoom.us/skype/99374511935

As always, you do not need to be a senior to take part. We are looking for
participation and ideas for topics from everyone!

Remember that we value your questions, your energy, and your open mind.

Stay safe everyone, and we'll talk on Thursday, April 1,  at 8:00 PM. If you
have any questions, send a text or email. My contact information is below.

Gloria Mills Hicks, Senior Concerns Committee Chairperson

3708 W. Bay to Bay Blvd.

Tampa FL  33629

813 340-9754

glorianfbf at gmail.com <mailto:glorianfbf at gmail.com>