[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: [NFBF-L] Short shrift for disabled at Mall's FDR Memorial

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Sat May 22 16:18:58 UTC 2021

This article is very interesting. I have been to D. C. over the years and
recognize that some cultural icons, like the Smithsonian and Ford's Theatre,
have made attempts to incorporate accessibility into exhibits and
productions, but not all museums, galleries and other places of interest.
Hopefully, this presentation will go far in making these stanchions of
American history accessible to the blind and print disabled.

Camille