[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: National Federation of the Blind of Florida Legislative Meeting

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Mon Feb 14 15:17:31 UTC 2022

Greetings MSCC Members:

The East Team is holding a meeting with Aaron Waldren, a staffer in the
office of Congresswoman Val Demmings on Wednesday, February 16,  at 10 a.m.
The Congresswoman represents District 10. If you would like to be present,
the Zoom invitation is below. Please note the meeting ID is different from
our chapter's, so do not use the chapter's Zoom ID.

Because this is not our representative for our district in Brevard, you are
not required to speak. Please keep your phone or device muted and your video
turned off. I will be muting microphones and ensuring only the presenters
have video on.

NFB Melbourne Space Coast Chapter is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom
meeting.

Topic: National Federation of the Blind of Florida Legislative Meeting

Time: Feb 16, 2022 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

        Feb 16, 2022 10:00 AM

Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your
calendar system.

Daily:
https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/tZUkceCrqDgqHtSml4FYlRGaMLuQTdCCbbq2/ics?ics
Token=98tyKuGppz0jGdKWsB2HRpwcHY_oXenwpnZfgrdukROxJRlfUCT3G85XA4Z7M_vS

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us06web.zoom.us/j/81969363040

Meeting ID: 819 6936 3040

One tap mobile

+16465588656,,81969363040# US (New York)

+13017158592,,81969363040# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location

        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

Meeting ID: 819 6936 3040

Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kbBvD9GB8I

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida