[NFBF-Melbourne] September 2022 Financial Report for the Melbourne Space Coast Chapter

Nancy Hollo nancyhollo at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 2 17:33:43 UTC 2022

Hello Board and Chapter Members,
Here is the September 2022 financial report for the Melbourne Space Coast Chapter.

We began the month of September with total cash of $3,919.64 and ended the month with $3,492.22.  Payments we made were:
$12.83 for printer ink$41.98 for two additional embroidered polo shirts$200.00 in stipends for Camille and Joyce for the state convention$169.73 for door prizes for the convention and candy for the Vision Fair in Cocoa$3.00 bank fee for paper statements
We had no money coming in this month.  Delivering the polo shirts and collecting the money due was delayed thanks to hurricane Ian.  As for the $3.00 bank fee, I have asked for a refund since we were signed up for paperless statements.
Space Coast Credit Union has not denied our appeal for the fraud claim as of yet.  I'll give them until the end of this month and close out the accounts and transfer the $52.00 remaining to TD Bank.
Let me know if you have any questions or comments, please.
Don't forget, there's no chapter meeting in October because of the convention in Jacksonville.  See you in November.
Yours truly,
Nancy Hollo, Treasurer/SecretaryMelbourne Space Coast Chapter216-712-949939712 Calamanda Ave.Zephyrhills, FL  33542