[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: Prayers for J Naulty

Tanveer Syed tsyed2016 at my.fit.edu
Wed Feb 15 00:47:18 UTC 2023

Hello all,

I hope all is well and safe.

I know I have been absent lately, but this semester, I have been very busy.
I started attending IEEE events as a speaker, and my research is now in the
main study phase, as I am now a PhD Candidate.

I just read about Joe's condition. My thoughts and prayers for his complete
recovery.

God bless,
Tanveer