[NFBF-Melbourne] Sample Donation Letter Edited

Camille Tate ctate2076 at att.net
Mon May 8 16:36:21 UTC 2023

Greetings MSCC Members:

Please find attached a draft of the donation letter we will send out or give
to businesses we are soliciting donations from for state convention. It is a
draft, so it will need to be edited. We will go over and discuss the letter
at our May 13 chapter meeting. Once we have finished with the letter, it can
go on affiliate letterhead. See you all on May 13!

2nd Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Florida

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind
of Florida