[NFBF-Melbourne] FW: Special invitation (Sat., September 30th @ 10 a.m.)

Dr. Joyce Taylor dr.joycetaylor56 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 15:57:35 UTC 2023

PLEASE NOTE:  Amberlee is able to email the Zoom link once they register
through the website. Remember, you can send them to your own website ,
DrJoyceTaylor.com, and they will just follow the link next to workshops and
events. It says click to learn more and then they will be on the
registration page. OK, good to go! I sent it out to a bunch of people of
facebook, too. Love you, God bless!

Greetings friends!

We are excited to announce that Dr. Joyce Taylor is leading another heart
shifting workshop on her favorite topic, The Power of Prayer!

If you are local to Brevard county, please plan to join us on Saturday,
September 30th from 10 am to noon. We will be hosted by the Brevard Hispanic
Center located at 4670 Babcock Street NE #5, Palm Bay, Florida 32905. Light
refreshments will be served!

For our out of town friends, we will be broadcasting on Zoom as well.  The
link to the Zoom will be emailed to you!

Be sure to register through the website at
<http://www.altsuccess.org/dr-joyce-taylor.html>
www.altsuccess.org/dr-joyce-taylor.html

Get Outlook for Android <https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>