[NFBF-Miami-Dade] FW: [NFBF-L] Independence Market | National Federation of the Blind

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 23 11:37:25 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBF-L [mailto:nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of DENISE VALKEMA via NFBF-L
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 3:32 PM
To: NFBF; NFBF
Cc: DENISE VALKEMA
Subject: [NFBF-L] Independence Market | National Federation of the Blind

NFB says, “Today we are happy to re-open our Independence Market once again for phone orders. The Independence Market is a helpful resource for anyone who is blind or is experiencing vision loss. If you are in need of a new cane, cane tips, writing tools, or other necessities you may now place an order. Visit our website to learn more about what we carry, and how you can order.”
https://www.nfb.org/programs-services/independence-market

Together,
Denise Valkema, President  National Federation of the Blind of Florida
(305)972-8529
president at nfbflorida.org
www.nfbflorida.org
Follow us @nfbflorida