[NFBF-Miami-Dade] FW: [NFBF-L] It's Auction Time!

Jorge Hernandez jeh1065 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 10 18:28:33 UTC 2021

fyi

From: NFBF-L <nfbf-l-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Camille Tate via
NFBF-L
Sent: Thursday, August 5, 2021 1:46 PM
To: nfbf-leaders at nfbnet.org; 'NFB of Florida Internet Mailing List'
<nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Camille Tate <ctate2076 at att.net>
Subject: [NFBF-L] It's Auction Time!

Greetings Florida Federationists:

Come one, come all! We are having an auction at our state convention! Our
fun and fantastic auctioneers, Paul Martinez and Rafael Fernandez, can't
wait to make us laugh and bid!

How can you showcase your local chapter area and contribute to our affiliate
programs? Let's have an auction! Which chapter or division will have the
best basket?

Each chapter and division can create a "basket" to auction off on Saturday
night! The minimum auction basket value is $50.

What should you auction? Portability is the key. You have to get your basket
items to convention and the winner has to get it home. Gift cards or other
small, easily carried items are great ideas.

And their off! Create your auction basket and send a list of the items to
me. I will send an email to all the lists, with each chapter and division
basket's items so everyone can see what fantastic ideas you came up with.
Please get this list to me by September 12.

Together,

Camille

Sincerely,

Camille Tate

President, Melbourne Space Coast Chapter, National Federation of the Blind,
FL

Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind, FL

Email: ctate2076 at att.net <mailto:ctate2076 at att.net>

Phone: 321 372 4899