[NFBF-Miami-Dade] FW: Annual Picnic 2024-May 18th

lcg7266 at gmail.com lcg7266 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 18:31:03 UTC 2024

Good afternoon to everyone,

-----Original Message-----
From: jwjwlliiams775 at gmail.com <jwjwlliiams775 at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 20, 2024 4:43 PM
To: Jorge Hernandez <jeh6 at bellsouth.net>
Cc: John Johnson <ndj48fl at gmail.com>; Carmen Davis <carmennet820 at gmail.com>; Lorna Gray <lcg7266 at gmail.com>; Bruce Coleman <Brucecoleman2k at outlook.com>; Laurel Lyew Sang <laurel.lyewsang at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Annual Picnic 2024-May 18th

Good afternoon Mr. President & Board members.

I met with the park manager today, and she explained to me that the last group who rented pavilions#6 it got major damaged and can not be rented out at the moment. Therefore, I requested Pavilions #3 and it will be ready on May 18th, 2024.

The address and time hasn’t changed. Please distribute this information out to all those who may be interested. See you there!

Warmest regards,
John L Williams

Sent from my iPhone