[NFBF-Miami-Dade] Miami-Dade Chapter meeting

Jorge Hernandez jeh6 at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 20 00:18:39 UTC 2024

Good evening chapter members,

Please find attached and below the agenda for our upcoming meeting this
Thursday, march 21, 2024.  I look forward to seeing you this week.  It is a
full agenda so we will need plenty of time to cover it.

Also, we need to make sure we have a good fifty/fifty as well so bring
plenty of $$$$$$.

Please let's reach out to all our members and let them know that we are
having our monthly chapter meeting.  We want a full house at Denny's this
week.

National Federation of the Blind

Of Florida

Miami-Dade Chapter

March 21, 2024

Agenda

*	Invocation
*	 Introduction - roll call
*	Secretaries Report
*	 Treasures Report
*	Presidents Report

National Convention Update

Convention Registration - nfb.org/registration  $75.00

Date and Location

July 3 through July 8, 2024

Rosen Centre

9840 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819

Book your hotel: call 800-204-7234 and ask for the "NFB Convention" block.

Welcoming ceremonies

Information table -  Florida members to assist Peggy

Hospitality suite  -  Florida members to assist Kaye.

Exhibition Hall  - chapters and divisions to man the table for fundraising
and assist Russ.

*	Sylvia, Denise , and Camille - floaters, assisting the President and
members throughout the convention.
*	Florida Coccus
*	 Travel to national Convention  - members of the Miami-Dade Chapter
*	Open Affiliate Board meeting March 24th, 2024.
*	April event at Greynolds park

Donations and coordination of event

*	  Old Business
*	  New Business