[NFBF-Tallahassee] {Disarmed} July Meeting

john matejka jmatejka34608 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 4 19:03:36 UTC 2020

Thank you.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, July 4, 2020, 12:17 PM, Sylvia Young via NFBF-Tallahassee <nfbf-tallahassee at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hello Fellow Federationists,

Our next Tallahassee NFB chapter meetingis scheduled for Monday, July 6, 2020.  We are meeting via conference callusing 605-313-4802 access code #790189.  The time is 6:30 to 8 p.m.

Please be on time for this meeting as we will have a representative from the Supervisor of Elections Office to speak to us and we may also have visitors.

Attached are the minutes from our June meetingand the July treasurer's report for your review.

This Month's reminders:

Lynn will recite the One MinuteMessage.

Monique will be the spotlight member

The following members will recite the  NFB Pledge

            Line1 – Doug - I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the NationalFederation of the Blind

            Line2 – James - To achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind

            Line3 – John - To support the policies and programs of the Federation

            Line4 – Lynn - And to abide by its Constitution.

Your input is particularly important. Weneed everyone to make Tallahassee the best chapter in Florida.

Cannot wait to see you again!
Sylvia YoungNFBF Secretary850-322-5937
Together with love, hope, anddetermination, we transform dreams into reality.

|      |  Sender notified by
 Mailtrack 07/04/20, 12:09:39 PM  |   |

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBF-Tallahassee:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-tallahassee_nfbnet.org/jmatejka34608%40yahoo.com