[NFBF-Tallahassee] {Disarmed} July Meeting

Sylvia Young 24slyfox at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 16:14:53 UTC 2020

Hello Fellow Federationists,

Our next Tallahassee NFB chapter meeting is scheduled for Monday, July 6,
2020.  We are meeting via conference call using 605-313-4802 access code
#790189.  The time is 6:30 to 8 p.m.

Please be on time for this meeting as we will have a representative from
the Supervisor of Elections Office to speak to us and we may also have
visitors.

Attached are the minutes from our June meeting and the July treasurer's
report for your review.

This Month's reminders:

Lynn will recite the One Minute Message.

Monique will be the spotlight member

The following members will recite the  NFB Pledge

            Line 1 – Doug - I pledge to participate actively in the efforts
of the National Federation of the Blind

            Line 2 – James - To achieve equality, opportunity, and security
for the blind

            Line 3 – John - To support the policies and programs of the
Federation

            Line 4 – Lynn - And to abide by its Constitution.

Your input is particularly important. We need everyone to make Tallahassee
the best chapter in Florida.

Cannot wait to see you again!
*Sylvia Young*
*NFBF Secretary*
*850-322-5937*

*Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality.*

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by