[NFBF-Tampa] Seeking Information

Bob Clark theblindentrepreneur at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 22:17:52 UTC 2016

Greetings:

  I would like to wish everyone a happy holiday season.
  I am relocating to the Tampa area the first quarter of 2017.  Prior
to that time, I am visiting Tampa the last week of this month.
  I would appreciate any input from individuals on this list relative
to a reasonable place to stay (hotel/motel)in the Tampa area while I
look for a permanent place to live.
  Thank you in advance for any input that you may have.  Please feel
free to communicate with me offline and/or online.
  Again, happy holidays and hopefully, I will be able to attend your
holiday party next year.

          Kindest Regards,
         Bob