[NFBF-Tampa] Seeking Information

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Mon Dec 12 00:41:09 UTC 2016

Bob,

	Let me welcome you to the greater Tampa area. Though I don't have
any specific recommendations for you to stay, as you are considering both
your temporary arrangements and your permanent home, please feel free to ask
our input. ?Those of us who live in Tampa can give you some input based upon
safe areas and those with sufficient transportation so you are not isolated
on the weekends. I look forward to meeting you soon!

Fraternaly yours,
Marion Gwizdala