[NFBF-Tampa] Seeking Information

Bob Clark theblindentrepreneur at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 13:22:27 UTC 2016

Hello Marion:

  Thank you for your response.  I appreciate your kind offer.
  I will be arriving in Tampa around Christmas and be staying for a
couple of weeks.  During that time, I will be looking for an
Apartment/house.  Since I have teenage children in the Mallory Square
area, I will be looking for something in that general area.
  Have a great day and be safe.

          Kindest Regards,
         Bob