[NFBF-Tampa] HART Board Meeting on Monday

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Fri Aug 4 20:55:56 UTC 2017

Dear All,

                The HART board of directors' meeting is on Monday, August 7
at 9:00 a.m. in the Fred Carl County Building located at 601 E. Kennedy
Blvd. We should expect a full house, so we will want to get to the room
early (by 8:30 a.m.) Merry and I will be at Sobik's Subs which is in the
northwest corner of the County Building around 7:30 a.m. The restaurant
opens at 7:00 a.m. If you would like to join us for breakfast, we would love
to see you there.

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala