[NFBF-Tampa] Recent updates

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Tue Aug 8 17:38:44 UTC 2017

Looking forward to seeing those who come out on Saturday! A side note from yesterday's  HART board meeting....when I came into work after the board meeting I called 272 5660 and asked to be connected to Commissioner White's extension. I received his voicemail but I let him know how much I appreciated his motion to postpone the vote for six weeks.  Unfortunately, many on the board voted to reject the motion.  He also was the only person who "nayed" the final vote. It appears there was an article written about him being unhappy that this proposal passed as it did.

If you are so inclined please call him and let him know how much we appreciated his support on this issue.

Also, Marion's sister stated there was a photo in the Tampa Times of the first row in the Tampa Times....we are the first row Federationists!!!  Way to go!!

Thanks to all of you who supported this endeavor.  I will be at the County Commissioners meeting on August 16th and it begins at 9:00 a.m. I'd love to have you all join me if you can.  Same location as yesterday.  Also, my intent is to begin attending both the HART board of director's meetings as well as our county commissioners' meetings.  I extend an open invitation to you all.

Have a great week everyone!
Merry