[NFBF-Tampa] apple watch?

Jim Lovell jdolphin at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Aug 8 18:00:12 UTC 2017

Hello all;

Can anyone out there give me some information about the series 2 Apple watch?  I am told that the watch is water resistant to 50 meters and the voiceover program is available on the watch.
Is that true?  Does the voiceover work the same way on the watch as on the iphone?  Is the watch accessability as good as the iphone?
What are your thoughts and recommendations?
I love the beach and want to be able to get back to my umbrella after body surfing.  Will I be able to access the gps on the apple watch after being in the ocean?

Thank you,

Jimmy

---
http://www.avg.com