[NFBF-Tampa] Do you dream in color?

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Tue Aug 29 13:26:24 UTC 2017

Miranda and all,

                I think it would be an awesome event during “Meet the Blind Month” to show the movie in an actual theater. It might be challenging to get the Tampa Theater at such a short notice; however, I will reach out to them if that is okay with you. Also, there are some smaller independent theaters we could look into, including the Faulk Theater on Kennedy which is associated with the University of Tampa, the theaters at HCC and USF, as well as some dinner-style movie theaters which might be a good option.

                When planning events, it is generally a good idea to find a venue that already has patrons we can market to so we can have better attendance by capturing their natural clientele. It would also be good to get on this right now and firm up our plans ASAP so we have enough time to do the marketing. I will do what I can today to find a venue.

Fraternally yours,

Marion