[NFBF-Tampa] Fwd: [Chapter-presidents] Membership Campaign

tampa President nfbf.tampa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 17:23:24 UTC 2017

Greetings all,
Please read the below email that explains our upcoming membership campaign. If you are interested, and I hope you all are, and do not have a Facebook or Twitter account, but would love to still participate. Please forward me your story and I will share it on my Facebook and our national Federation of the blind of Florida's Facebook. We all have our own reasons why we have join the national Federation of the blind, and it's time to share those stories. Please join me by writing why you are a Federationist.  Thank you

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President

Begin forwarded message: