[NFBF-Tampa] Fwd: [NFBF-Leaders] sounds terrific Denise, looking forward to this open state board meeting. Peter cerullo, national Federation of the blind Re: Open NFBF Board meeting 2/26/17

Paul Martinez paul09ms at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 17:54:48 UTC 2017

Greetings,
Please find the below email from president Valkema about our open board meeting on Sunday, February 26 at 7 PM. All the conference information is listed below for your convenience. I hope to see all of you there, So you can see what  the state board has been doing to move our movement.

--
Miranda B. Kilby
President

Begin forwarded message: