[NFBF-Tampa] An Open Letter concerning Simulation

Jim Lovell jdolphin at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Feb 27 11:08:55 UTC 2017

Hello all;

Here is another link with information about simulations.
If you are confused about me sending this link...I am a firm believer in “gathering” as much data information as possible to make an informed decision.
This does not change my thoughts about simulations as we can discuss at a later time when we can have a “civil” and interactive disscussion.
What this time I have spent reading studies about simulations as fostered and reinforced my belief that organizations like NFB has not “stepped up” in educating the public to match needs of people with disabilities.

https://staff.washington.edu/sherylb/RDSissue022004.html

Jimmy Lovell