[NFBF-Tampa] An Open Letter concerning Simulation

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Sat Feb 25 20:26:53 UTC 2017

Dear All,

                In an effort to help our members better understand the
negative sociological effects of simulation experiences, I offer the
following blog post by a member of the National Federation of the Blind
opposing the #hoeIseeit campaign of the Foundation Fighting Blindness and
the oppositional campaign of the NFB. Please take the time to read the
following blogpost and consider how damaging such events are to the causes
of the National Federation of the Blind in our quest to remove the negative
stereotypes and low societal expectations of the blind.

https://nfb.org/blog/vonb-blog/open-letter-our-friends-and-families-about-ho
weyeseeit-campaign

Fraternally yours,

Marion Gwizdala