[NFBF-Tampa] bus route changes

Louise Peyton lp2473 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 24 15:08:33 UTC 2017

Hi, all:
Dbs will move back to south Armenia ave. sometime in the next two months.  It will lose the bus stop in front of the office on the corner of south Armenia and Horatio (415 s. Armenia) Ave.  Also, the Tampa Lighthouse will lose its outbound bus stop since the route 19 will be diverted to Swann Ave.  I cannot attend the meeting on Wednesday.  These route changes to route 19 will affect anyone wanting to use the bus for Tampa Lighthouse and DBs.  Who do I send a comment to?  Also, if you all can address these issues, please do.  Thanks.
Louise Peyton